If you’re looking to sell a house and save on realtor commission fees in Chandler, Arizona, we recommend hiring a discount real estate brokerage. A good discount real estate broker provides the same general services and support as a traditional real estate agent but for a fraction of the price.
The Real Estate Witch Team evaluated #N/A discount real estate brokers in the Chandler, Arizona, area based on a variety of key factors, including fee structures, customer reviews, sales performance, and more. Our guide will help you choose the right brand to fit your budget and desired level of service.
⚡️ In a hurry? Find top discount realtors near you now.
Top full-service discount real estate brokers in Chandler, AZ
Clever Real EstateLearn More
Our take: If you’re a home seller in Chandler looking to maximize savings on realtor commission without compromising quality, Clever is our top pick.
What we like: Clever provides substantial discounts (up to 50%) on non-discount realtors, and its matching service is highly rated and completely free, with no strings attached.
How it works: Clever connects you with top-tier, local realtors from well-known brokerages such as RE/MAX and Compass. You have the freedom to compare your choices to find the perfect fit, all while benefiting from the exclusive 1.5% listing fee (same as Redfin), regardless of which realtor you select.
- Work with a traditional agent from a reputable brokerage (not a discount agent)
- Agents offer their services at rates up to 50% off the standard fee when you use Clever
- Unparalleled agent selection — choose from several top Chandler realtors
- No guarantee that you’ll be able to work with a specific agent or brokerage of your preference
- Additional features like professional staging, drone photos, and 3D tours may come at an extra cost (agents will provide a breakdown during their listing presentation)
- 1.5% listing fee ($3,000 min.) at closing
- 2–3% buyer’s agent commission at closing
Redfin ChandlerLearn More
Our take: Redfin’s discount real estate service offers a decent value overall for most home sellers in Chandler, especially if you’re also planning to buy.
What we like: Redfin offers a competitive 1.5% listing fee, allowing for significant savings. Additionally, if you use Redfin for both buying and selling within a year, you’ll only pay a 1% listing fee when selling your home.
Things to watch out for: Redfin’s approach, which heavily relies on technology, may not be suitable for everyone. Most of the process is conducted remotely, and you work with a Lead Agent supported by a back-office team. It’s worth noting that Redfin has a $4,500 minimum commission fee in Chandler. So, if your home is valued at $300,000 or less, you might end up paying more than the advertised 1.5% rate.
- Significant savings on listing fees
- A well-established brand with good agent selection
- Appeals to sellers who prefer a technology-driven approach
- May not be the best fit for individuals seeking a more personalized, one-on-one agent experience
- The $4,500 minimum fee in Chandler is higher compared to alternatives
- Fewer agent options compared to Clever
- 1.5% listing fee ($4,500 min. in Chandler) at closing
- 2–3% buyer’s agent commission at closing
- 0.5% listing fee refund if you also buy with Redfin within 12 months
*Not enough data available at this time
Trelora RealtyLearn More
Our take: Trelora Realty presents an attractive option for sellers in Chandler, AZ, who are seeking affordable real estate services. However, if you want a personalized selling experience, Trelora may not be the ideal choice for you.
What we like: Trelora offers a very low 1% listing fee and has built a solid reputation with many positive reviews. Its unique team-based approach assigns a team of agents to each seller, which allows for more market expertise.
Things to watch out for: While Trelora’s team-based strategy can provide additional expertise, clear and effective communication is crucial to avoid any confusion. You may not receive as much personalized support as you would working with one dedicated real estate agent.
- Significant savings with a low 1% commission rate
- Many positive customer reviews
- Some sellers may prefer the team-based approach over working with a single agent
- Service may be less personalized due to team-based approach
- 1% listing fee at closing
- 2–3% buyer’s agent commission at closing
Homie Real EstateLearn more
Our take: While Homie’s flat fee model could offer substantial savings, it might not fit everyone’s real estate needs, especially if you’re selling a lower-priced property.
What we like: If you’re selling a high-value home, Homie’s flat fee of $5,000 could save you thousands compared to traditional realtor commission rates. Plus, its service has highly positive reviews.
Things to watch out for: If your home is valued at less than $333,000, the flat $5,000 listing fee is a bit high and doesn’t offer as much savings as Redfin or Clever. Also, it’s unclear if the $5,000 flat fee is the same across all markets.
- Flat fee structure allows for significant savings, especially when selling high-value homes
- Positive customer reviews
- Flat fee structure doesn’t offer much savings for homes valued under $333,000
- Unclear if the $5,000 flat fee is consistent across all available markets
- Limited number of customer reviews
- $5,000 flat fee at closing
- 2.5–3% buyer’s agent commission at closing
*It’s unclear if the $5,000 flat fee is the same across all Homie markets — sellers should conduct due diligence before signing the listing agreement.
Other discount real estate brokerages in Chandler, AZ
Assist-2-Sell has a solid track record of offering MLS services, but recent performance has raised some concerns. The lack of available data on Assist-2-Sell in Chandler makes it challenging for us to assess its current activity in the market. As a result, we have decided not to feature it on our list.
Great Rate Realty AZ is a full-service discount real estate brokerage that charges a flat fee of $4,995 at closing for homes under $500,000. Because we couldn’t find many customer reviews or transaction history for the company, we chose to leave it off our Chandler, AZ, list.
Limited-service and flat fee MLS Chandler brokers
Sellers who have more experience in real estate may be interested in using limited-service or flat fee MLS companies. These brokerages offer less support but for a lower fee than full-service discount realtors.
Next steps: Start interviewing real estate agents
Average Real Estate Commission in Arizona: Knowing the standard commission rate in your area can help you avoid overpaying for a realtor and accurately estimate costs when you sell your home.
Arizona Seller Closing Costs and More: Read this guide for a complete breakdown of the costs of selling a house in Arizona, including tips on how to save on your sale.
How to Sell a House Without a Realtor in Arizona: Selling your home without a realtor means you won’t have to pay a listing commission, but do the positives outweigh the negatives? Read this guide to find out if FSBO in Chandler is right for you.
How to Negotiate Realtor Commissions: Negotiating real estate fees centers on knowing the market and your situation, then using that info while talking to multiple agents.
How to Choose the Right Realtor to Sell Your House: When selling a home in today’s market, choosing the right listing agent is key. Most people hire the first traditional agent they interview — here’s a better approach.
Why trust us
Our Research Team gathered #N/A discrete pricing and service models to create our initial list of Chandler, AZ discount real estate brokerages. We then compiled and analyzed a further #N/A publicly available data points tied to past transactions, customer reviews, licensing info, and more to categorize each service and create our final list and rankings.
The Real Estate Witch Team used public business directories to identify every company in the greater Chandler region calling itself a discount real estate broker or agent. We then filtered that list down and ranked the top Chandler options based on the following criteria:
- Service level: We only included and rated full-service discount realtors and brokerages to start, which we think are the best option for most home sellers. These companies offer the same key services you’d expect from a traditional realtor, including in-person representation and end-to-end support.
- Pricing: We assessed each company’s fee structure and cross-referenced it with the service model to determine who was offering (a) the best overall value — price vs. service — and (b) the fewest unfavorable pricing terms, like high minimums, nonrefundable upfront fees, or other hidden costs.
- Customer reviews: We evaluated all verifiable customer reviews for each service. We considered not only the total review counts, average customer ratings, and key positive and negative themes, but we also assessed factors like how recent and relevant the reviews were to customers making hiring decisions right now.
- Sales activity: We looked at available data about past transactions to gauge sales performance and activity level.
Credible, primary sources power our pages. When you hire a service through a link on this page, we may earn a small commission. But this doesn’t influence our advice or ranking methodology. Learn more about Real Estate Witch here.