If you’re looking to sell a house and save on realtor commission fees in Clarksville, Tennessee, we recommend hiring a discount real estate brokerage. A good discount real estate broker provides the same general services and support as a traditional real estate agent but for a fraction of the price.
The Real Estate Witch Team evaluated #N/A discount real estate brokers in the Clarksville, Tennessee, area based on a variety of key factors, including fee structures, customer reviews, sales performance, and more. Our guide will help you choose the right brand to fit your budget and desired level of service.
⚡️ In a hurry? Find top discount realtors near you now.
Top full-service discount real estate brokers in Clarksville, TN
Clever Real EstateLearn More
Our take: If you’re looking to sell in Clarksville, you can save on realtor commission fees without compromising on service by choosing Clever.
What we like: Clever offers impressive discounts of up to 50% compared to traditional realtors. Its matching service is highly rated by sellers and is completely free, with no obligations.
How it works: Clever connects you with top-tier, local realtors from well-known brokerages like RE/MAX and Compass. You can evaluate multiple options and choose the best agent for your selling needs. No matter the agent you choose, you get the special 1.5% listing fee through Clever.
- Work with an experienced realtor from a well-established brokerage (not discount agents)
- 1.5% listing fee when you use Clever’s matching service
- Great selection of top Clarksville real estate agents to choose from
- No guarantee that you will be able to work with a specific agent or your preferred brokerage
- Additional services like professional staging, drone photos, and 3D tours may come at an extra cost (agents will provide a comprehensive breakdown during their listing presentation)
- 1.5% listing fee ($3,000 minimum) at closing
- 2–3% buyer’s agent commission at closing
Redfin ClarksvilleLearn More
Our take: Redfin’s discount real estate service offers a decent value overall for most home sellers in Clarksville.
What we like: Redfin offers a 1.5% listing fee, allowing you to keep more money in your pocket at closing. Also, if you use Redfin for both buying and selling within a year, the listing fee drops to just 1% when selling your home.
Things to watch out for: Redfin’s tech-centric and team-based approach to selling isn’t for everyone. Redfin conducts most of the process remotely, and you work with a Lead Agent and a back-office team. Also, Redfin has limited agent selection in Clarksville, so you may have more agent options going with a different brokerage.
- Significant savings on listing fees
- Established, multi-state brand
- Ideal for sellers who value a technology-driven approach
- May not be the best choice for those seeking a personalized, one-on-one agent experience
- Offers a smaller selection of agents compared to Clever
- 1.5% listing fee ($2,000 min. in Clarksville) at closing
- 2–3% buyer’s agent commission at closing
- 0.5% listing fee refund if you also buy with Redfin within 12 months
*Not enough data available at this time
Our take: If you’re considering selling your home in Clarksville, TN, Assist-2-Sell may be worth considering. However, service and pricing details can vary by location, so be sure to speak with a Clarksville agent before making a decision.
What we like: Assist-2-Sell is a well-established brand operating across multiple states. It’s received positive customer reviews, suggesting that many clients have had a good experience with the company.
Things to watch out for: Many service and pricing details are unclear, making it challenging to compare Assist-2-Sell with other brokers in Clarksville, TN.
- Established, multi-state presence
- Positive customer reviews, indicating overall client satisfaction
- Limited transparency when it comes to service details
- Pricing can vary depending on location and is not explicitly disclosed
- Reach out to Assist-2-Sell directly to get a clear understanding of its services and pricing in Clarksville, TN
*Google reviews are comprehensive of all Assist-2-Sell locations.
Limited-service and flat fee MLS Clarksville brokers
Sellers who have more experience in real estate may be interested in using limited-service or flat fee MLS companies. These brokerages offer less support but for a lower fee than full-service discount realtors.
Next steps: Start interviewing real estate agents
Average Real Estate Commission in Tennessee: Knowing the standard commission rate in your area can help you avoid overpaying for a realtor and accurately estimate costs when you sell your home.
Tennessee Seller Closing Costs and More: Read this guide for a complete breakdown of the costs of selling a house in Tennessee, including tips on how to save on your sale.
How to Sell a House Without a Realtor in Tennessee: Selling your home without a realtor means you won’t have to pay a listing commission, but do the positives outweigh the negatives? Read this guide to find out if FSBO in Clarksville is right for you.
How to Negotiate Realtor Commissions: Negotiating real estate fees centers on knowing the market and your situation, then using that info while talking to multiple agents.
How to Choose the Right Realtor to Sell Your House: When selling a home in today’s market, choosing the right listing agent is key. Most people hire the first traditional agent they interview — here’s a better approach.
Why trust us
Our Research Team gathered #N/A discrete pricing and service models to create our initial list of Clarksville, TN discount real estate brokerages. We then compiled and analyzed a further #N/A publicly available data points tied to past transactions, customer reviews, licensing info, and more to categorize each service and create our final list and rankings.
The Real Estate Witch Team used public business directories to identify every company in the greater Clarksville region calling itself a discount real estate broker or agent. We then filtered that list down and ranked the top Clarksville options based on the following criteria:
- Service level: We only included and rated full-service discount realtors and brokerages to start, which we think are the best option for most home sellers. These companies offer the same key services you’d expect from a traditional realtor, including in-person representation and end-to-end support.
- Pricing: We assessed each company’s fee structure and cross-referenced it with the service model to determine who was offering (a) the best overall value — price vs. service — and (b) the fewest unfavorable pricing terms, like high minimums, nonrefundable upfront fees, or other hidden costs.
- Customer reviews: We evaluated all verifiable customer reviews for each service. We considered not only the total review counts, average customer ratings, and key positive and negative themes, but we also assessed factors like how recent and relevant the reviews were to customers making hiring decisions right now.
- Sales activity: We looked at available data about past transactions to gauge sales performance and activity level.
Credible, primary sources power our pages. When you hire a service through a link on this page, we may earn a small commission. But this doesn’t influence our advice or ranking methodology. Learn more about Real Estate Witch here.