If you’re looking to sell a house and save on realtor commission fees in O'Fallon, Missouri, we recommend hiring a discount real estate brokerage. A good discount real estate broker provides the same general services and support as a traditional real estate agent but for a fraction of the price.
The Real Estate Witch Team evaluated #N/A discount real estate brokers in the O'Fallon, Missouri, area based on a variety of key factors, including fee structures, customer reviews, sales performance, and more. Our guide will help you choose the right brand to fit your budget and desired level of service.
⚡️ In a hurry? Find top discount realtors near you now.
Top full-service discount real estate brokers in O'Fallon, MO
Clever Real EstateLearn More
Our take: We strongly suggest Clever for sellers in O’Fallon, MO, who want to save on realtor commissions without sacrificing service quality.
What we like: Clever Real Estate provides significant discount rates of up to 50% from traditional real estate agents. Its matching service has great reviews and is absolutely free — no commitment required.
How it works: Clever connects you up with top local agents from reputable brokerages like RE/MAX and Compass. You can evaluate your options and choose the best agent for your needs, all benefiting from a 1.5% listing fee (same as Redfin).
- Work a conventional real estate agent from a recognized brokerage (not a discount agent)
- Agents work for a 1.5% listing fee when you go through Clever
- Wide selection of O’Fallon realtors to choose from
- No guarantee that you can work with a preferred agent or brokerage you already have in mind
- Additional services such as professional staging, drone photography, and 3D virtual tours may require an additional fee (agents will provide a breakdown during their listing presentation)
- 1.5% listing fee ($3,000 min.) at closing
- 2–3% buyer’s agent commission at closing
Redfin O’FallonLearn More
Our take: For property owners in O’Fallon, MO looking for discount real estate broker, Redfin ranks among the best choices. However, Redfin has a higher minimum commission fee compared to other local options.
What we like: Redfin offers a low 1.5% listing fee, which offers substantial savings. Additionally, Redfin offers a 0.5% deduction on your listing fee if you decide to buy and sell through Redfin within a year. Redfin also presents a range of budget-friendly realtor choices suitable for different client needs.
Things to watch out for: Redfin uses a technology-driven, team-led model that may not suit everyone’s preferences. The majority of interactions are carried out online with a Lead Agent backed by a team, but some individuals may prefer a more customized agent experience. Redfin has a minimum commission fee of $3,500 in O’Fallon. If your home sells for less than $233,000, you may end up paying more than the advertised 1.5% fee.
- High chances of considerable savings on listing fees
- Reputable brand with a multitude of agent options
- The encompassing, online model may be ideal for certain types of sellers
- Minimum commission fee is higher than other options in O’Fallon
- Limited agent choices compared to Clever
- 1.5% listing fee ($3.500 min. in O’Fallon) at closing
- 2–3% buyer’s agent commission at closing
- 0.5% listing fee refund if you also buy with Redfin within 12 months
*Not enough data available at this time
Hours: 8 a.m.–5 p.m. CST, 7 days a week
Address: 231 S Bemiston Ave, Suite 800, Clayton, St. Louis, MO 63105
Areas served: Affton, Ballwin, Belleville, Chesterfield, Clayton, Concord, Creve Coeur, Fenton, Florissant, Ladue, Kirkwood, Maplewood, O’Fallon, St. Charles, St. Louis, St. Peters, University City, Webster Groves, Wildwood, and more
Missouri Flat Fee Home Sale by Hero RealtyLearn More
Our take: If you’re a home seller in Missouri who wants to minimize standard realtor commission and receive comprehensive service, Missouri Flat Fee Home Sale is a solid option.
What we like: Missouri Flat Fee Home Sale stands out for its unique all-in-one real estate package at a set or percentage-based fee that adjusts to your property’s value. This customizable solution provides substantial savings over traditional realtor fees, and its stellar customer reviews reveal a high degree of user satisfaction.
Things to watch out for: It is challenging to find specific completed transactions in the O’Fallon area for Missouri Flat Fee Home Sale, which made it difficult to verify its performance in the market.
- The fee structure is flexible and can accommodate properties of varying price ranges
- Comprehensive service package, regardless of the rate plan you select
- Positive feedback from customers validates the quality of its services
- The accessibility of transaction data for Missouri is somewhat limited
- Higher listing fee for homes valued over $1,000,000
- $3,549 at closing for homes under $500,999
- 1% at closing for homes between $501,000 and $1,000,000
- 2% at closing for homes over $1,000,001
Other discount real estate brokerages in O'Fallon, MO
Assist-2-Sell, a well-established discount real estate franchise and flat fee MLS company, has experienced a decline in recent years. While local offices typically offer full-service and tiered, flat fee pricing options, the specific details may vary. We didn’t include Assist-2-Sell in our O’Fallon list because we couldn’t find any data about the company in the area. There was no available information regarding pricing, recent transactions, or customer reviews to confirm the company’s current activity in O’Fallon, MO.
Limited-service and flat fee MLS O'Fallon brokers
Sellers who have more experience in real estate may be interested in using limited-service or flat fee MLS companies. These brokerages offer less support but for a lower fee than full-service discount realtors.
Next steps: Start interviewing real estate agents
Average Real Estate Commission in Missouri: Knowing the standard commission rate in your area can help you avoid overpaying for a realtor and accurately estimate costs when you sell your home.
How to Sell a House Without a Realtor in Missouri: Selling your home without a realtor means you won’t have to pay a listing commission, but do the positives outweigh the negatives? Read this guide to find out if FSBO in O’Fallon is right for you.
How to Negotiate Realtor Commissions: Negotiating real estate fees centers on knowing the market and your situation, then using that info while talking to multiple agents.
How to Choose the Right Realtor to Sell Your House: When selling a home in today’s market, choosing the right listing agent is key. Most people hire the first traditional agent they interview — here’s a better approach.
Why trust us
Our Research Team gathered #N/A discrete pricing and service models to create our initial list of O'Fallon, MO discount real estate brokerages. We then compiled and analyzed a further #N/A publicly available data points tied to past transactions, customer reviews, licensing info, and more to categorize each service and create our final list and rankings.
The Real Estate Witch Team used public business directories to identify every company in the greater O'Fallon region calling itself a discount real estate broker or agent. We then filtered that list down and ranked the top O'Fallon options based on the following criteria:
- Service level: We only included and rated full-service discount realtors and brokerages to start, which we think are the best option for most home sellers. These companies offer the same key services you’d expect from a traditional realtor, including in-person representation and end-to-end support.
- Pricing: We assessed each company’s fee structure and cross-referenced it with the service model to determine who was offering (a) the best overall value — price vs. service — and (b) the fewest unfavorable pricing terms, like high minimums, nonrefundable upfront fees, or other hidden costs.
- Customer reviews: We evaluated all verifiable customer reviews for each service. We considered not only the total review counts, average customer ratings, and key positive and negative themes, but we also assessed factors like how recent and relevant the reviews were to customers making hiring decisions right now.
- Sales activity: We looked at available data about past transactions to gauge sales performance and activity level.
Credible, primary sources power our pages. When you hire a service through a link on this page, we may earn a small commission. But this doesn’t influence our advice or ranking methodology. Learn more about Real Estate Witch here.