If you’re looking to sell a house and save on realtor commission fees in Orlando, Florida, we recommend hiring a discount real estate brokerage. A good discount real estate broker provides the same general services and support as a traditional real estate agent but for a fraction of the price.
The Real Estate Witch Team evaluated #N/A discount real estate brokers in the Orlando, Florida area based on a variety of key factors, including fee structures, customer reviews, sales performance, and more. Our guide will help you choose the right brand to fit your budget and desired level of service.
⚡️ In a hurry? Find top discount realtors near you now.
Top full-service discount real estate brokers in Orlando, FL
Clever Real EstateLearn More
Our take: Clever is our top pick in Orlando for home sellers looking to save on realtor commission without sacrificing service.
What we like: Clever gets you discounted rates (up to 50%) from non-discount realtors. Plus Clever’s matching service is highly rated and free to use with no obligation.
How it works: Clever matches you with top local realtors from major brokerages like RE/MAX and Compass. You compare options to find the best fit and get the special 1.5% listing fee (same as Redfin) no matter who you choose.
- Sell with a traditional agent from a name-brand brokerage (not a discount agent)
- Agents work for up to 50% off their typical rate when you go through Clever
- Most agent selection by far — choose from hundreds of top Orlando real estate agents
- No guarantee you’ll be able to work with a specific agent or brokerage you have in mind
- Add-ons like professional staging, drone photos, and 3D tours may cost extra (agents will break down what’s included during their listing presentation)
- 1.5% listing fee ($3,000 minimum) at closing
- 2–3% buyer’s agent commission at closing
Hours: 8 a.m.–8 p.m. EST, 7 days a week
Address: 6358 Delmar Blvd, Suite 300, Saint Louis, MO 63130
Redfin OrlandoLearn More
Our take: Redfin combines technology and an expansive supporting team to provide a relatively cheap but comprehensive real estate service.
What we like: Its large network of agents and tech-driven approach aim to provide a seamless process from listing to closing.
Things to watch out for: The high-volume model may not suit sellers seeking personalized support.
- Solid listing fee savings
- Established brand and decent agent selection
- Tech-forward approach may appeal to some sellers
- Slightly higher minimum fee vs. other Orlando options
- High-volume, team-centric approach may not be for everyone
- Less agent selection than Clever
- 1.5% listing fee ($3,500 min. in Orlando) at closing
- 2–3% buyer’s agent commission at closing
- 0.5% listing fee refund if you also buy within 12 months
*Not enough data available at this time
Address: 260 Maitland Ave, Suite A, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
Areas served: Orlando
Our take: Houwzer’s 1% listing fee and high customer satisfaction mean sellers can get significant savings and excellent service quality.
What we like: Houwzer offers a low listing fee without sacrificing the quality of its service.
Things to watch out for: Houwzer leaves some details unclear about its service, such as the length of the MLS listing period.
- Customer service gets high satisfaction ratings
- Significant listing fee discounts
- No clear indication of MLS listing period
- Limited transaction data may mean lack of market expertise in Florida area
- 1% listing fee at closing
- 2–3% buyer’s agent commission at closing
- $2,500 cash back if you sell and buy and use its title and mortgage services
Phone: (215) 607-8942
Address: 1435 Walnut St, 3rd Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19102
Areas served: Jacksonville, FL; Orlando, FL; Tampa, FL; Philadelphia, PA; Maryland, South Jersey, and Washington DC
SimpleShowing IncLearn More
Our take: SimpleShowing can provide valuable savings for homes that sell for more than $500,000, but the lack of local transactional data raises doubts.
What we like: At only 1%, SimpleShowing’s listing fee offers the potential to save thousands on commission, particularly for high-value properties. Also, the company maintains a high average rating from past clients in Georgia and Florida, indicating quality service.
Things to watch out for: If your property is below $500,000, you’ll need to factor in the $5,000 minimum fee, which will be higher than the 1% rate. Additionally, SimpleShowing has minimal transaction data in Orlando, which casts doubt on its local market expertise.
- Potential savings with low commission rate, particularly on high-value homes
- Full-service brokerage that includes professional photos
- Positive customer reviews
- Higher minimum fee may affect savings for lower-priced homes
- Limited transaction data in the Florida market
- Limited agent selection in Orlando compared to Clever and Redfin
- 1% listing fee ($5,000 minimum) at closing
- 2.5–3% buyer’s agent commission at closing
Phone: (833) 500-7469
Hours: Mon—Sat, 9 a.m.—6 p.m. EST
Address: 725 Ponce De Leon Avenue NE, Atlanta, GA 30306
Areas served: Atlanta, GA; Dallas, TX; Fort Lauderdale, FL; Miami, FL; Orlando, FL; and Tampa, FL
Our take: Cost-conscious home sellers can get full-service representation with a reasonable 1.5% listing fee, but may not get consistent quality agent representation.
What we like: The service provides full-service agents similar to other discount brokers and has a low listing fee.
Things to watch out for: Limited customer reviews provide little information to fully evaluate the company, so you should make sure your assigned agent has local knowledge and experience with sales in the Orlando area.
- Significant cost savings with 1.5% listing fee
- Professional HDR photography included
- Solid transaction data in the Florida market
- Limited public review data available at this time
- Fewer agents to choose from than Clever or Redfin
- 1.5% listing fee ($4,500 minimum) at closing
- Seller sets buyer’s agent commission amount and pays at closing
Phone: (727) 942-2929
Hours: Mon—Thur 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. EST, Fri 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. EST, Sat 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST, and Sun 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. EST
Address: 801 49th St N, St. Petersburg, FL 33710
Areas served: Florida and New York
Other discount real estate brokerages in Orlando, FL
Discount Realty Florida is a full-service discount real estate brokerage that offers 1.5% listing fees, with a minimum fee of $1,175. It serves Orlando, but mainly covers Citrus County. Customers gave Discount Realty Florida an average rating of 4.78. We didn’t include the company on our main list, though, because we could only find 18 total reviews of the company and just three of those reviews are from this year. We don’t have enough data to offer a confident recommendation at this time.
Homelis Realty is a full-service brokerage in Florida that offers a 4.5% total commission, which covers the listing fees and the buyer’s agent commission. The company is active in the Florida market, and it’s well-reviewed online. We didn’t include it in our list because the breakdown of the 4.5% commission is unclear, and we don’t know if the percentage of the total commission that goes to the listing broker meets our threshold of a discounted fee.
» MORE: Compare all full-service discount real estate brokers in Florida.
Limited-service and flat fee MLS Orlando brokers
Sellers who have more experience in real estate may be interested in using limited-service or flat fee MLS companies. These brokerages offer less support but for a lower fee than full-service discount realtors.
Next steps: Start interviewing real estate agents
Average Real Estate Commission in Florida: Knowing the standard commission rate in your area can help you avoid overpaying for a realtor and accurately estimate costs when you sell your home.
Florida Seller Closing Costs and More: Read this guide for a complete breakdown of the costs of selling a house in Florida, including tips on how to save on your sale.
9 Steps to Selling a House in Florida: Are you ready to sell your home in Orlando but need help understanding the process first? Read our complete guide on selling a home in Florida (with or without a realtor).
How to negotiate realtor commissions: Negotiating real estate fees centers on knowing the market and your situation, then using that info while talking to multiple agents.
How to choose the right realtor to sell your house: When selling a home in today’s market, choosing the right listing agent is key. Most people hire the first traditional agent they interview — here’s a better approach.
Why trust us
Our Research Team gathered #N/A discrete pricing and service models to create our initial list of Orlando, FL discount real estate brokerages. We then compiled and analyzed a further #N/A publicly available data points tied to past transactions, customer reviews, licensing info, and more to categorize each service and create our final list and rankings.
The Real Estate Witch Team used public business directories to identify every company in the greater Orlando region calling itself a discount real estate broker or agent. We then filtered that list down and ranked the top Orlando options based on the following criteria:
- Service level: We only included and rated full-service discount realtors and brokerages to start, which we think are the best option for most home sellers. These companies offer the same key services you’d expect from a traditional realtor, including in-person representation and end-to-end support.
- Pricing: We assessed each company’s fee structure and cross-referenced it with the service model to determine who was offering (a) the best overall value — price vs. service — and (b) the fewest unfavorable pricing terms, like high minimums, nonrefundable upfront fees, or other hidden costs.
- Customer reviews: We evaluated all verifiable customer reviews for each service. We considered not only the total review counts, average customer ratings, and key positive and negative themes, but we also assessed factors like how recent and relevant the reviews were to customers making hiring decisions right now.
- Sales activity: We looked at available data about past transactions to gauge sales performance and activity level.
Credible, primary sources power our pages. When you hire a service through a link on this page, we may earn a small commission. But this doesn’t influence our advice or ranking methodology. Learn more about Real Estate Witch here.