If you’re looking to sell a house and save on realtor commission fees in Scottsdale, Arizona, we recommend hiring a discount real estate brokerage. A good discount real estate broker provides the same general services and support as a traditional real estate agent but for a fraction of the price.
The Real Estate Witch Team evaluated #N/A discount real estate brokers in the Scottsdale, Arizona, area based on a variety of key factors, including fee structures, customer reviews, sales performance, and more. Our guide will help you choose the right brand to fit your budget and desired level of service.
⚡️ In a hurry? Find top discount realtors near you now.
Top full-service discount real estate brokers in Scottsdale, AZ
Clever Real EstateLearn More
Our take: If you’re a home seller in Scottsdale, AZ who wants to save thousands on realtor commission without sacrificing quality service, Clever is an excellent option to consider.
What we like: Clever offers substantial discounts of up to half off the fees charged by traditional realtors. Its matching service is highly rated by sellers and is completely free, with no obligations.
How it works: Clever connects you with top-tier, local realtors from well-known brokerages like RE/MAX and Compass. You can compare options and choose the best fit for your needs, all while benefiting from the exclusive 1.5% listing fee (same as Redfin), regardless of the realtor you decide to work with.
- Work with an experienced agent from a reputable brokerage (not a discount agent)
- Save up to 50% off standard rates when partnering with Clever
- Wide selection of top Scottsdale realtors to choose from
- No guarantee that you’ll be able to specifically work with the agent or brokerage of your choice
- Additional services such as professional staging, drone photos, and 3D tours may require additional fees (agents will provide a detailed breakdown during their listing presentation)
- 1.5% listing fee ($3,000 min.) at closing
- 2–3% buyer’s agent commission at closing
Redfin ScottsdaleLearn More
Our take: Redfin’s discount real estate service offers a decent value overall for most home sellers in Scottsdale, especially if you’re also planning to buy.
What we like: Redfin offers a competitive 1.5% listing fee, giving you the opportunity to save a significant amount on commission fees. If you choose to use Redfin for both buying and selling within a year, the listing fee drops to just 1% when selling your home.
Things to watch out for: Redfin’s tech-centric and team-based approach to selling isn’t for everyone. Redfin conducts most of the process remotely, and you work with a Lead Agent and a back-office team. Also, Redfin has a minimum commission fee of $4,500 in Scottsdale. If your home is valued below $300,000, you’ll pay more than the advertised 1.5% rate.
- Significant savings on listing fees
- Well-established brand with good agent selection
- Appeals to sellers who value a technology-driven approach
- Not the best choice for individuals seeking a more personalized, one-on-one agent experience
- Higher minimum fee compared to other options in Scottsdale
- Fewer agent options than Clever
- 1.5% listing fee ($4,500 min. in Scottsdale) at closing
- 2–3% buyer’s agent commission at closing
- 0.5% listing fee refund if you also buy with Redfin within 12 months
*Not enough data available at this time
Trelora RealtyLearn More
Our take: Trelora Realty presents an attractive option for sellers in Scottsdale, AZ, who are seeking affordable real estate services. However, if you want a personalized selling experience, Trelora may not be the ideal choice for you.
What we like: Trelora offers one of the lowest listing fees in the market and has built a solid reputation with positive customer reviews. Its unique team-based approach assigns a team of agents to each seller, which allows for more market expertise.
Things to watch out for: While Trelora’s team-based strategy can provide additional expertise, clear and effective communication is crucial to avoid any confusion. You may not receive as much personalized support as you would working with one dedicated real estate agent.
- Significant savings with a low 1% commission rate
- Receives positive reviews
- Some sellers may prefer the team-based approach over working with a single agent
- Team-based approach may not allow as much one-on-one agent support
- 1% listing fee at closing
- 2–3% buyer’s agent commission at closing
Homie Real EstateLearn more
Our take: If you’re looking for a discount real estate broker to sell your home in Scottsdale, Homie is worth considering, but it may not be the best option if you’re selling a lower-priced property.
What we like: Homie stands out with its fixed listing fee of $5,000, which is particularly beneficial for homeowners with higher-value properties. Plus, it has highly positive reviews, showing that customers are pleased with Homie’s service.
Things to watch out for: If your home is valued at less than $333,000, the flat $5,000 listing fee is a bit high and doesn’t offer as much savings as Redfin or Clever. Also, it’s unclear if the $5,000 flat fee is the same across all markets.
- Flat fee structure allows for significant savings, especially when selling high-value homes
- Positive customer reviews
- Flat fee structure doesn’t offer much savings for homes valued under $333,000
- Unclear if the $5,000 flat fee is consistent across all available markets
- Limited number of customer reviews
- $5,000 flat fee at closing
- 2.5–3% buyer’s agent commission at closing
*It’s unclear if the $5,000 flat fee is the same across all Homie markets — sellers should conduct due diligence before signing the listing agreement.
Other discount real estate brokerages in Scottsdale, AZ
Assist-2-Sell has established a reputation for its MLS services in the past; however, we have some concerns regarding its recent performance. We couldn’t find any up-to-date data on Assist-2-Sell in Scottsdale, making it challenging to assess its current activity and success in the market.
Discount Realtor is a real estate referral service that matches you with a discount realtor in the Scottsdale area. These real estate agents either offer discount commission or a flat fee listing on the local MLS. We left it off our Scottsdale list because we couldn’t verify concrete pricing details or find any reviews or transactions for this company.
Great Rate Realty AZ offers a competitive flat fee of $4,995 for homes valued below $500,000 in Scottsdale, AZ. However, we couldn’t find substantial customer reviews or transaction history for this company. This lack of information led us to exclude Great Rate Realty AZ from our list of recommended discount real estate brokers in Scottsdale, AZ.
Limited-service and flat fee MLS Scottsdale brokers
Sellers who have more experience in real estate may be interested in using limited-service or flat fee MLS companies. These brokerages offer less support but for a lower fee than full-service discount realtors.
Next steps: Start interviewing real estate agents
Average Real Estate Commission in Arizona: Knowing the standard commission rate in your area can help you avoid overpaying for a realtor and accurately estimate costs when you sell your home.
Arizona Seller Closing Costs and More: Read this guide for a complete breakdown of the costs of selling a house in Arizona, including tips on how to save on your sale.
How to Sell a House Without a Realtor in Arizona: Selling your home without a realtor means you won’t have to pay a listing commission, but do the positives outweigh the negatives? Read this guide to find out if FSBO in Scottsdale is right for you.
How to Negotiate Realtor Commissions: Negotiating real estate fees centers on knowing the market and your situation, then using that info while talking to multiple agents.
How to Choose the Right Realtor to Sell Your House: When selling a home in today’s market, choosing the right listing agent is key. Most people hire the first traditional agent they interview — here’s a better approach.
Why trust us
Our Research Team gathered #N/A discrete pricing and service models to create our initial list of Scottsdale, AZ discount real estate brokerages. We then compiled and analyzed a further #N/A publicly available data points tied to past transactions, customer reviews, licensing info, and more to categorize each service and create our final list and rankings.
The Real Estate Witch Team used public business directories to identify every company in the greater Scottsdale region calling itself a discount real estate broker or agent. We then filtered that list down and ranked the top Scottsdale options based on the following criteria:
- Service level: We only included and rated full-service discount realtors and brokerages to start, which we think are the best option for most home sellers. These companies offer the same key services you’d expect from a traditional realtor, including in-person representation and end-to-end support.
- Pricing: We assessed each company’s fee structure and cross-referenced it with the service model to determine who was offering (a) the best overall value — price vs. service — and (b) the fewest unfavorable pricing terms, like high minimums, nonrefundable upfront fees, or other hidden costs.
- Customer reviews: We evaluated all verifiable customer reviews for each service. We considered not only the total review counts, average customer ratings, and key positive and negative themes, but we also assessed factors like how recent and relevant the reviews were to customers making hiring decisions right now.
- Sales activity: We looked at available data about past transactions to gauge sales performance and activity level.
Credible, primary sources power our pages. When you hire a service through a link on this page, we may earn a small commission. But this doesn’t influence our advice or ranking methodology. Learn more about Real Estate Witch here.