If you’re looking to sell a house and save on realtor commission fees in Tallahassee, Florida, we recommend hiring a discount real estate brokerage. A good discount real estate broker provides the same general services and support as a traditional real estate agent but for a fraction of the price.
The Real Estate Witch Team evaluated #N/A discount real estate brokers in the Tallahassee, Florida, area based on a variety of key factors, including fee structures, customer reviews, sales performance, and more. Our guide will help you choose the right brand to fit your budget and desired level of service.
⚡️ In a hurry? Find top discount realtors near you now.
Top full-service discount real estate brokers in Tallahassee, FL
Clever Real EstateLearn More
Our take: Clever is our top pick in Tallahassee, FL, for home sellers looking to save on realtor commission without sacrificing service.
What we like: Clever gets you discounted rates (up to 50%) from non-discount realtors. Plus Clever’s matching service is highly rated and free to use with no obligation.
How it works: Clever matches you with top local realtors from major brokerages like RE/MAX and Compass. You compare options to find the best fit and get the special 1.5% listing fee (same as Redfin) no matter who you choose.
- Sell with a traditional agent from a name-brand brokerage (not a discount agent)
- Agents work for up to 50% off their typical rate when you go through Clever
- Most agent selection by far — choose from hundreds of top Tallahassee-area realtors
- No guarantee you’ll be able to work with a specific agent or brokerage you have in mind
- Add-ons like professional staging, drone photos, and 3D tours may cost extra (agents will break down what’s included during their listing presentation)
- 1.5% listing fee ($3,000 minimum) at closing
- 2–3% buyer’s agent commission at closing
Hours: 8 a.m.–8 p.m. EST, 7 days a week
Address: 6358 Delmar Blvd, Suite 300, Saint Louis, MO 63130
Redfin TallahasseeLearn More
Our take: Redfin’s discount real estate service offers a decent value overall for most home sellers in Tallahassee.
What we like: Redfin’s 1.5% listing fees can net you solid savings, and you can get an additional 0.5% listing fee savings if you sell and buy with Redfin within 12 months. Redfin is also a large, well-established brand with more discount realtors to choose from than many local discount real estate brokers.
Things to watch out for: Redfin’s tech-centric and team-based approach to selling isn’t for everyone. Redfin conducts most of the process remotely, and you work with a Lead Agent and a back-office team. Redfin also has a minimum $4,500 fee in Tallahassee. So if your home is below $300,000, you’ll pay slightly more than the advertised 1.5% rate.
- Solid listing fee savings
- Established brand and decent agent selection
- Tech-forward approach may appeal to some sellers
- Slightly higher minimum fee vs. other Tallahassee options
- High-volume, team-centric approach may not be for everyone
- Less agent selection than Clever
- 1.5% listing fee ($4,500 min) at closing
- 2–3% buyer’s agent commission at closing
- 0.5% listing fee refund if you also buy with Redfin within 12 months
*Not enough data available at this time
Hours: 8 a.m.–5 p.m. CT, 7 days a week
Address: 4771 Bayou Blvd, #290, Pensacola, FL 32503
Areas served: Baymeadows, Fleming Island, Fruit Cove, Green Cove Springs, Middleburg, Nocatee, North Tallahassee, Oakleaf Plantation, Orange Park, Ponte Vedra, Southbank, St. Augustine, Tallahassee, Tallahassee Beach, and more
Our take: GetMoreOffers.com provides a competitive service for sellers with their discounted 1.5% listing fee. The company offers full-service real estate assistance, from pricing guidance to closing assistance.
What we like: GetMoreOffers.com has a high average review score, showing that most customers find value in their low listing fee and comprehensive services.
Things to watch out for: We didn’t find any recorded transactions in Florida recently, which could indicate limited market experience in the Tallahassee area.
- Low listing fee of 1.5%
- Positive customer reviews
- Full-service offering, from pricing to closing
- No recent count of transactions in Florida
- A limited number of recent reviews
- Exact service coverage in Florida is unclear
- 1.5% listing fee ($4,500 minimum) at closing
- Seller sets buyer’s agent commission amount and pays at closing
Phone: (727) 942-2929
Hours: Mon—Thur 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. EST, Fri 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. EST, Sat 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST, and Sun 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. EST
Address: 801 49th St N, St. Petersburg, FL 33710
Areas served: Florida and New York
Best Choice Flat FeeLearn More
Our take: Best Choice Flat Fee’s low prices make it a great opportunity to save, especially on higher-value homes, but its full-service packages might not meet your needs. We recommend asking a lot of questions in the agent interview to make sure they’re able to provide the level of service you need.
What we like: The company’s low flat fees and choice of two full-service pricing tiers make it ideal for sellers looking to save on commission without sacrificing a full-service realtor.
Things to watch out for: Best Choice Flat Fee is a nationwide network of individually owned discount real estate brokerages. Service can vary, and good reviews for one location don’t necessarily mean great service at another.
- Low flat listing fees
- Two service tiers to choose from
- Service may not match the quality of higher-cost brokers
- Limited reviews and transaction data in Florida market
- $799 at listing (Full Service Realtor)
- $899 at listing (Full Service Realtor + DocuSign sales contracts)
- 1—3% buyer’s agent commission at closing
- Learn more about pricing plans
*Not enough data available at this time
Hours: Mon—Fri, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST
Address: 9922 Palma Vista Way, Boca Raton, FL 33428
Other discount real estate brokerages in Tallahassee, FL
Prevu Real Estate is a multi-state discount real estate brokerage that offers full service and support for 1.5% listing fees (minimums may apply). But Prevu’s biggest advantage is its generous home buyer rebates. Prevu lists Florida as an active market, but we didn’t include it on our list because we couldn’t find any local reviews, transactions, office details, or license info.
Assist-2-Sell, a well-established discount real estate franchise and flat fee MLS company, has experienced a decline in recent years. While local offices typically offer full-service and tiered, flat fee pricing options, the specific details vary. We kept Assist-2-Sell off our Tallahassee list because we couldn’t find any data about the company in the Tallahassee area. There was no available information regarding pricing, recent transactions, or customer reviews to confirm the company’s current activity in the area.
Limited-service and flat fee MLS Tallahassee brokers
Sellers who have more experience in real estate may be interested in using limited-service or flat fee MLS companies. These brokerages offer less support but for a lower fee than full-service discount realtors.
Next steps: Start interviewing real estate agents
Average Real Estate Commission in Florida: Knowing the standard commission rate in your area can help you avoid overpaying for a realtor and accurately estimate costs when you sell your home.
Florida Seller Closing Costs and More: Read this guide for a complete breakdown of the costs of selling a house in Florida, including tips on how to save on your sale.
9 Steps to Selling a Home in Florida: Are you ready to sell your home in Tallahassee but need help understanding the process first? Read our complete guide on selling a home in Florida (with or without a realtor).
How to negotiate realtor commissions: Negotiating real estate fees centers on knowing the market and your situation, then using that info while talking to multiple agents.
How to choose the right realtor to sell your house: When selling a home in today’s market, choosing the right listing agent is key. Most people hire the first traditional agent they interview — here’s a better approach.
Why trust us
Our Research Team gathered #N/A discrete pricing and service models to create our initial list of Tallahassee, FL discount real estate brokerages. We then compiled and analyzed a further #N/A publicly available data points tied to past transactions, customer reviews, licensing info, and more to categorize each service and create our final list and rankings.
The Real Estate Witch Team used public business directories to identify every company in the greater Tallahassee region calling itself a discount real estate broker or agent. We then filtered that list down and ranked the top Tallahassee options based on the following criteria:
- Service level: We only included and rated full-service discount realtors and brokerages to start, which we think are the best option for most home sellers. These companies offer the same key services you’d expect from a traditional realtor, including in-person representation and end-to-end support.
- Pricing: We assessed each company’s fee structure and cross-referenced it with the service model to determine who was offering (a) the best overall value — price vs. service — and (b) the fewest unfavorable pricing terms, like high minimums, nonrefundable upfront fees, or other hidden costs.
- Customer reviews: We evaluated all verifiable customer reviews for each service. We considered not only the total review counts, average customer ratings, and key positive and negative themes, but we also assessed factors like how recent and relevant the reviews were to customers making hiring decisions right now.
- Sales activity: We looked at available data about past transactions to gauge sales performance and activity level.
Credible, primary sources power our pages. When you hire a service through a link on this page, we may earn a small commission. But this doesn’t influence our advice or ranking methodology. Learn more about Real Estate Witch here.