If you’re looking to sell a house and save on realtor commission fees in Warren, Michigan, we recommend hiring a discount real estate brokerage. A good discount real estate broker provides the same general services and support as a traditional real estate agent but for a fraction of the price.
The Real Estate Witch Team evaluated #N/A discount real estate brokers in the Warren, Michigan, area based on a variety of key factors, including fee structures, customer reviews, sales performance, and more. Our guide will help you choose the right brand to fit your budget and desired level of service.
⚡️ In a hurry? Find top discount realtors near you now.
Top full-service discount real estate brokers in Warren, MI
Clever Real EstateLearn More
Our take: When it comes to selling your home in Warren, MI, we recommend using Clever Real Estate to keep more money in your pocket.
What we like: Clever offers sellers discounted rates of up to 50% compared to other realtors. Its matching service is also highly respected, and the best part is that it’s completely free to use with no strings attached.
How it works: Clever connects sellers with top-rated local realtors from well-known brokerages like RE/MAX and Compass. This allows sellers to compare their options and find the realtor that best suits their needs. Clever also offers a special 1.5% listing fee, which is the same as Redfin, regardless of the realtor you choose.
- Access to highly reputable realtors from top Warren brokerages
- Benefit from up to 50% off typical realtor rates through Clever
- Large selection of agents to choose from in Warren
- No guarantee you’ll be able to work with a specific agent or brokerage you have in mind
- Add-ons like professional staging, drone photos, and 3D tours may cost extra (agents will break down what’s included during their listing presentation)
- 1.5% listing fee ($3,000 min.) at closing
- 2–3% buyer’s agent commission at closing
Redfin WarrenLearn More
Our take: If you’re a home seller in Warren, MI, and looking for a discount real estate broker that offers good value, Redfin is worth considering.
What we like: Redfin shines when it comes to savings, with its 1.5% listing fees that can be further reduced by an additional 0.5% if you choose to sell and buy with Redfin within 12 months. It’s a well-known brand that offers a wider selection of discount realtors compared to other local brokers.
Things to watch out for: Redfin’s technology-driven and team-based approach may not be the right fit for everyone. Most of the selling process is conducted remotely, with a Lead Agent and a supportive back-office team. Additionally, Redfin has a minimum commission fee of $3,500 in Warren. This means that if your home sells for less than $233,000, you’ll pay slightly more than the advertised 1.5% rate.
- Solid savings with Redfin’s competitive listing fees
- Established brand with a decent selection of agents
- Tech-forward approach may be appealing to sellers who value efficiency
- High-volume, team-centric approach may not be the best fit for sellers who prefer a more personalized experience
- Limited agent selection compared to Clever
- 1.5% listing fee ($3,500 min. in Warren) at closing
- 2–3% buyer’s agent commission at closing
- 0.5% listing fee refund if you also buy with Redfin within 12 months
*Not enough data available at this time
Our take: Assist-2-Sell presents some promising customer review scores and potential savings. However, service and commission details may vary from one location to another. We recommend verifying these details with a Warren agent before committing.
What we like: Assist-2-Sell is a nationwide brand with a decent customer review score, indicating that clients have had a generally positive experience with the company.
Things to watch out for: The company doesn’t provide clear information on its services or pricing model, making it hard to compare with other brokers in Warren, MI.
- Multi-state presence
- Solid customer review scores, showing overall client satisfaction
- Lack of transparency in service details
- Pricing varies by location and isn’t explicitly disclosed
- Reach out to Assist-2-Sell directly to get a clear understanding of its services and pricing in Warren, MI
*Google reviews are comprehensive of all Assist-2-Sell locations.
Limited-service and flat fee MLS Warren brokers
Sellers who have more experience in real estate may be interested in using limited-service or flat fee MLS companies. These brokerages offer less support but for a lower fee than full-service discount realtors.
Next steps: Start interviewing real estate agents
Average Real Estate Commission in Michigan: Knowing the standard commission rate in your area can help you avoid overpaying for a realtor and accurately estimate costs when you sell your home.
Michigan Seller Closing Costs and More: Read this guide for a complete breakdown of the costs of selling a house in Michigan, including tips on how to save on your sale.
How to Sell a House Without a Realtor in Michigan: Selling your home without a realtor means you won’t have to pay a listing commission, but do the positives outweigh the negatives? Read this guide to find out if FSBO in Warren is right for you.
How to Negotiate Realtor Commissions: Negotiating real estate fees centers on knowing the market and your situation, then using that info while talking to multiple agents.
How to Choose the Right Realtor to Sell Your House: When selling a home in today’s market, choosing the right listing agent is key. Most people hire the first traditional agent they interview — here’s a better approach.
Why trust us
Our Research Team gathered #N/A discrete pricing and service models to create our initial list of Warren, MI discount real estate brokerages. We then compiled and analyzed a further #N/A publicly available data points tied to past transactions, customer reviews, licensing info, and more to categorize each service and create our final list and rankings.
The Real Estate Witch Team used public business directories to identify every company in the greater Warren region calling itself a discount real estate broker or agent. We then filtered that list down and ranked the top Warren options based on the following criteria:
- Service level: We only included and rated full-service discount realtors and brokerages to start, which we think are the best option for most home sellers. These companies offer the same key services you’d expect from a traditional realtor, including in-person representation and end-to-end support.
- Pricing: We assessed each company’s fee structure and cross-referenced it with the service model to determine who was offering (a) the best overall value — price vs. service — and (b) the fewest unfavorable pricing terms, like high minimums, nonrefundable upfront fees, or other hidden costs.
- Customer reviews: We evaluated all verifiable customer reviews for each service. We considered not only the total review counts, average customer ratings, and key positive and negative themes, but we also assessed factors like how recent and relevant the reviews were to customers making hiring decisions right now.
- Sales activity: We looked at available data about past transactions to gauge sales performance and activity level.
Credible, primary sources power our pages. When you hire a service through a link on this page, we may earn a small commission. But this doesn’t influence our advice or ranking methodology. Learn more about Real Estate Witch here.