If you’re looking to sell a house and save on realtor commission fees in Yakima, Washington, we recommend hiring a discount real estate brokerage. A good discount real estate broker provides the same general services and support as a traditional real estate agent but for a fraction of the price.
The Real Estate Witch Team evaluated #N/A discount real estate brokers in the Yakima, Washington, area based on a variety of key factors, including fee structures, customer reviews, sales performance, and more. Our guide will help you choose the right brand to fit your budget and desired level of service.
⚡️ In a hurry? Find top discount realtors near you now.
Top full-service discount real estate brokers in Yakima, WA
Clever Real EstateLearn More
Our take: If you’re a home seller in Yakima who wants to save on real estate agent commissions without compromising service quality, Clever is our top pick.
What we like: Clever offers impressive discounts of up to 50% from non-discount realtors. Plus, its matching service has a 5.0 score and is completely free to use, with no strings attached.
How it works: Clever connects you with top-rated local realtors from major brokerages, such as RE/MAX and Compass. You have the freedom to compare your options and find the best realtor for your needs, all while benefiting from Clever’s special 1.5% listing fee regardless of which realtor you choose.
- Work with a traditional agent from a well-known brokerage (not a discount agent)
- Agents are willing to work for up to 50% less than their usual rates when you choose Clever
- Choose from many top agents in Yakima, WA
- No guarantee that you will be able to work with a specific agent or brokerage of your choice
- Additional services like professional staging, drone photos, and 3D tours may come with extra costs (agents will provide a breakdown of what’s included during their listing presentation)
- 1.5% listing fee ($3,000 minimum) at closing
- 2–3% buyer’s agent commission at closing
Prevu Real EstateLearn More
Our take: Prevu Real Estate is a multi-state discount real estate brokerage that offers full service for a competitive 1.5% listing fee (minimums may apply). However, Prevu’s real value is geared toward home buyers, with up to a 2% commission rebate when you purchase a home.
What we like: Prevu’s competitive 1.5% listing fee provides sellers with an opportunity to save money. Its user-friendly, online platform makes it easy to stay in touch with agents, and customer reviews are generally positive.
Things to watch out for: It’s important to keep in mind that there’s limited review and transaction available for the Yakima area. Also, it’s unclear what the minimum commission fee is for Yakima.
- Transparent pricing structure with a low listing fee
- Established presence in multiple states
- Online platform that facilitates communication with your low-commission agent
- Limited public reviews and transaction data specific to Yakima
- Unclear what the minimum listing fee is for properties in Yakima
- 1.5% listing fee at closing
- 1.5–2.5% buyer’s agent commission at closing
* There is a minimum commission fee, but the website doesn’t disclose the amount.
Trelora RealtyLearn More
Our take: Trelora Realty is a full-service discount real estate company that offers a team-based approach for sellers in Yakima, WA, but it may lack the personalized service some sellers need.
What we like: Trelora offers a 1% listing commission rate, and its service is highly rated by customers. Also, its team-based approach gives sellers access to a diverse range of expertise and market knowledge.
Things to watch out for: Instead of working with a single agent, Trelora assigns a team of agents to each seller. While this approach can offer diverse skill sets and resources, it may result in a less personalized experience and potential communication challenges.
- Significant savings with a low 1% commission rate
- Positive client feedback
- Access to a team of real estate professionals
- Potential for a less personalized experience due to the team-based approach
- 1% listing fee at closing
- 2–3% buyer’s agent commission at closing
Sell By Owner WashingtonLearn More
Our take: If you’re selling a home in Yakima and want to reduce closing costs, Sell By Owner Washington is a solid option with multiple pricing plans. However, a nonrefundable, upfront fee is required for most packages.
What we like: Sell By Owner Washington offers various pricing tiers, giving homeowners flexibility and the chance to choose a budget-friendly option.
Things to watch out for: Sell By Owner Washington provides sellers with various service plans, some with upfront fees ranging from $299 to $1,099. Also, some service details are vague, suggesting this broker may not offer the same level of service as a traditional realtor.
- Multiple pricing tiers to choose from
- Low listing fees for full-service packages
- Most packages require nonrefundable, upfront fees
- Limited range of services compared to traditional brokers
- Lack of comprehensive service details provided by the company
- Choose from three full-service packages:
- $0 upfront, 1% at closing
- $399 upfront, 0.75% at closing
- $999 upfront, 0.50% at closing
- You choose buyer’s agent commission (typical commission is 2.5%)
*Not enough review data at this time
Other discount real estate brokerages in Yakima, WA
Assist-2-Sell has a solid track record of offering MLS services, but recent performance has raised some concerns. The lack of available data on Assist-2-Sell in Yakima makes it challenging for us to assess its current involvement and degree of activity in the market. As a result, we have decided not to feature it on our list.
Limited-service and flat fee MLS Yakima brokers
Sellers who have more experience in real estate may be interested in using limited-service or flat fee MLS companies. These brokerages offer less support but for a lower fee than full-service discount realtors.
Next steps: Start interviewing real estate agents
Average Real Estate Commission in Washington: Knowing the standard commission rate in your area can help you avoid overpaying for a realtor and accurately estimate costs when you sell your home.
Washington Seller Closing Costs and More: Read this guide for a complete breakdown of the costs of selling a house in Washington, including tips on how to save on your sale.
How to Sell a House Without a Realtor in Washington: Selling your home without a realtor means you won’t have to pay a listing commission, but do the positives outweigh the negatives? Read this guide to find out if FSBO in Yakima is right for you.
How to Negotiate Realtor Commissions: Negotiating real estate fees centers on knowing the market and your situation, then using that info while talking to multiple agents.
How to Choose the Right Realtor to Sell Your House: When selling a home in today’s market, choosing the right listing agent is key. Most people hire the first traditional agent they interview — here’s a better approach.
Why trust us
Our Research Team gathered #N/A discrete pricing and service models to create our initial list of Yakima, WA discount real estate brokerages. We then compiled and analyzed a further #N/A publicly available data points tied to past transactions, customer reviews, licensing info, and more to categorize each service and create our final list and rankings.
The Real Estate Witch Team used public business directories to identify every company in the greater Yakima region calling itself a discount real estate broker or agent. We then filtered that list down and ranked the top Yakima options based on the following criteria:
- Service level: We only included and rated full-service discount realtors and brokerages to start, which we think are the best option for most home sellers. These companies offer the same key services you’d expect from a traditional realtor, including in-person representation and end-to-end support.
- Pricing: We assessed each company’s fee structure and cross-referenced it with the service model to determine who was offering (a) the best overall value — price vs. service — and (b) the fewest unfavorable pricing terms, like high minimums, nonrefundable upfront fees, or other hidden costs.
- Customer reviews: We evaluated all verifiable customer reviews for each service. We considered not only the total review counts, average customer ratings, and key positive and negative themes, but we also assessed factors like how recent and relevant the reviews were to customers making hiring decisions right now.
- Sales activity: We looked at available data about past transactions to gauge sales performance and activity level.
Credible, primary sources power our pages. When you hire a service through a link on this page, we may earn a small commission. But this doesn’t influence our advice or ranking methodology. Learn more about Real Estate Witch here.