|Top agents by specialty:|
Buying | Selling | Upsizing | Investing
|Top agents based on: |
Experience | Customer Ratings | Transaction Volume | Languages
Grand Rapids is a city that offers a little something for anyone. With a vibrant nightlife and a lax suburban atmosphere, it presents a nice contrast between neighborhoods. The Grand River runs within the city, creating a picturesque scene in the downtown areas. Are you thinking of moving in or out? You’ll want to work with a top real estate agent in the area to help guide you through the process.
Top buyer’s agents in Grand Rapids, Michigan
When selecting the top agents for buying, we consider:
- Knowledge of the local real estate market
- Track record of negotiating a good price
- Patience and commitment to helping you find the perfect property
|Rank||Top Buyer's Agents||Phone Number|
|1||Brian Bartholomew||(616) 920-6645|
|2||Ingrid Anastasiu||(616) 552-4415|
|3||Dustin Amerson||(616) 890-0806|
|4||Jamie Krier||(616) 522-4101|
|5||Beau Otis||(616) 401-8880|
Top seller’s agents in Grand Rapids, Michigan
When selecting the top agents for selling, we consider:
- Marketing talent and pricing accuracy
- Track record of selling properties for top dollar
- Helpfulness in facilitating the sale of your property and getting it to closing
|Rank||Top Seller's Agents||Phone Number|
|1||Tammy Jo||(616) 691-6034|
|2||Ingrid Anastasiu||(616) 552-4415|
|3||Beau Otis||(616) 401-8880|
|4||Dustin Amerson||(616) 890-0806|
|5||Bob Ortiz||(616) 450-0426|
Top agents in Grand Rapids, Michigan for upsizing
When selecting the top agents to buy and sell a home, we consider:
- Track record of juggling multiple transactions
- Experience representing both buyers and sellers
- Familiarity with properties in your price range
|Rank||Top Agents for Upsizing||Phone Number|
|1||Janis Schnittker||(616) 920-6682|
|2||Tammy Jo||(616) 691-6034|
|3||Andrew Straub||(616) 322-7659|
|4||Jesse Baragar||(616) 819-8879|
|5||Dustin Amerson||(616) 890-0806|
Top investor agents in Grand Rapids, Michigan
When selecting the top agents for investing, we consider:
- Track record of working with real estate investors
- Ability to help you find opportunities in the local market
- Industry connections and willingness to help you build a team of professionals
|Rank||Top Agents for Investing||Phone Number|
|1||Brian Boven||(616) 293-3254|
|2||Jesse Baragar||(616) 819-8879|
|3||Tammy Jo||(616) 691-6034|
|4||Beau Otis||(616) 401-8880|
|5||Brian Bartholomew||(616) 920-6645|
Most experienced agents in Grand Rapids, Michigan
You should choose one of the most experienced real estate agents if:
- Your transaction is likely to be complex.
- It involves the purchase or sale of multiple properties.
- You expect to need services from multiple professionals such as contractors.
|Most Experienced||Experience||Phone Number|
|Bob Ortiz||51 years||(616) 450-0426|
|Jesse Baragar||27 years||(616) 819-8879|
|Jake Heglund||22 years||(616) 813-8800|
|Joe Jovanovic||21 years||(616) 293-2124|
|Beau Otis||17 years||(616) 401-8880|
Best reviewed agents in Grand Rapids, Michigan
You should choose one of the best reviewed agents if:
- You expect to need a lot of help with your real estate transaction.
- You want an agent focused on providing personalized service.
- You’re a first-time buyer or selling a home for the first time.
|Highest Rated||Positive Reviews||Phone Number|
|Brian Bartholomew||184 reviews||(616) 920-6645|
|Amanda DeLong||51 reviews||(616) 430-3587|
|Dustin Amerson||63 reviews||(616) 890-0806|
|Tammy Jo||153 reviews||(616) 691-6034|
|Beau Otis||50 reviews||(616) 401-8880|
Highest-volume agents in Grand Rapids, Michigan
You should choose an agent with a high transaction volume if:
- Your property is an unusual one.
- You want a long performance history to evaluate.
- You need someone who knows the local market well.
|Most Transactions||Number of Transactions||Phone Number|
|Bob Ortiz||1894 transactions||(616) 450-0426|
|Andrew Straub||431 transactions||(616) 322-7659|
|Brian Boven||341 transactions||(616) 293-3254|
|Jesse Baragar||290 transactions||(616) 819-8879|
|J. Paul Spica||214 transactions||(616) 730-1254|
Top multi-lingual agents in Grand Rapids, Michigan
The agents listed below are fluent in languages other than just English. If finding someone to communicate in your native language will make you more comfortable with the real estate process, consider speaking to these agents and discussing your needs with them.
|Top Agents||Languages||Phone Number|
|Bob Ortiz||English, Spanish||(616) 450-0426|
|Ingrid Anastasiu||English, German||(616) 552-4415|
How we evaluated Grand Rapids agents
|Agents Considered||Sales Analyzed||Factors Considered||Time Invested|
|60 agents||600 sales||10 factors||20 hours|
Real estate professionals must meet certain criteria to make the cut and be considered a top agent. The best real estate agents all have ample experience, receive regular five star reviews, and are consistent in getting results for the clients they represent. They also have a specific area of focus, such as buying or selling in a certain area or working with specific types of clients.
When choosing top agents, we focused on:
- Past experience: We looked at the number of transactions each agent has completed per year, as well as their total years in the business.
- Reviews: We counted how often agents are reviewed and how many of those reviews are positive.
- Results: We evaluated how each agent’s skills improve the transaction process for their clients.
- Specialization: We determined if the agent focused on a specific price range or area and whether they represent buyers, sellers, or investors.
Get Connected With Top Agents and Save Thousands
Clever Real Estate can negotiate with the top agents in your area so you can get amazing service and save thousands.