|Top agents by specialty:|
Buying | Selling | Upsizing | Investing
|Top agents based on: |
Experience | Recent Activity | Customer Ratings | Transaction Volume | Languages
Minneapolis is the largest city in Minnesota and has a strong music and performing arts scene. Charitable giving is something the city is known for, with AmeriCorps ranking it first among other cities with a high volunteer population. The city is also one of the best for young professionals nationwide, with an active night scene and beautiful scenery with its many rivers and parks. If you’re buying or selling in the area, a top agent can help you navigate the process.
Top buyer’s agents in Minneapolis, Minnesota
When selecting the top agents for buying, we consider:
- Knowledge of the local real estate market
- Track record of negotiating a good price
- Patience and commitment to helping you find the perfect property
|Rank||Top Buyer's Agents||Phone Number|
|1||Ben Ganje||(612) 223-6506|
|2||Danny Dietl||(612) 294-0865|
|3||Michael Gross||(612) 294-0647|
|4||Cody Anderson||(612) 315-8085|
|5||Aaron Spiteri||(651) 401-7480|
Top seller’s agents in Minneapolis, Minnesota
When selecting the top agents for selling, we consider:
- Marketing talent and pricing accuracy
- Track record of selling properties for top dollar
- Helpfulness in facilitating the sale of your property and getting it to closing
|Rank||Top Seller's Agents||Phone Number|
|1||Alex Boylan||(612) 242-9318|
|2||Eric Utoft||(952) 300-0593|
|3||Ben Ganje||(612) 223-6506|
|4||Eric J. Eickhof||(612) 255-9663|
|5||Cody Anderson||(612) 315-8085|
Top agents in Minneapolis, Minnesota for upsizing
When selecting the top agents to buy and sell a home, we consider:
- Track record of juggling multiple transactions
- Experience representing both buyers and sellers
- Familiarity with properties in your price range
|Rank||Top Agents for Upsizing||Phone Number|
|1||Bri Bieloh||(612) 619-2261|
|2||G.P. "Buck" Doheny||(612) 803-2718|
|3||Michael Gross||(612) 294-0647|
|4||Ben Ganje||(612) 223-6506|
|5||Eric J. Eickhof||(612) 255-9663|
Top investor agents in Minneapolis, Minnesota
When selecting the top agents for investing, we consider:
- Track record of working with real estate investors
- Ability to help you find opportunities in the local market
- Industry connections and willingness to help you build a team of professionals
|Rank||Top Agents for Investing||Phone Number|
|1||Jason Stockwell||(612) 255-6389|
|2||Brady Kroll||(612) 235-7366|
|3||Ben Ganje||(612) 223-6506|
|4||G.P. "Buck" Doheny||(612) 803-2718|
|5||Stephanie Gruver||(612) 581-5842|
Most experienced agents in Minneapolis, Minnesota
You should choose one of the most experienced real estate agents if:
- Your transaction is likely to be complex.
- It involves the purchase or sale of multiple properties.
- You expect to need services from multiple professionals such as contractors.
|Most Experienced||Experience||Phone Number|
|Berg Larsen Group||40 years||(612) 925-8411|
|Gina Dumas||32 years||(612) 400-8823|
|Shannon Plourde||29 years||(612) 298-4623|
|Susan Jacobsen||23 years||(612) 272-3111|
|Emma Faris||20 years||(612) 849-0022|
Most active agents in Minneapolis, Minnesota
You should choose one of the most active real estate agents if:
- You need assistance with accurately valuing a property.
- You’re on a tight timeline for your purchase or sale.
- You expect to need minimal hand-holding through the buying or selling process.
|Most Active||Recent Sales||Phone Number|
|Danny Dietl||24 sales||(612) 294-0865|
|Eric J. Eickhof||17 sales||(612) 255-9663|
|Berg Larsen Group||15 sales||(612) 925-8411|
|Alex Boylan||13 sales||(612) 242-9318|
|Christopher Friend||13 sales||(612) 424-4785|
Best reviewed agents in Minneapolis, Minnesota
You should choose one of the best reviewed agents if:
- You expect to need a lot of help with your real estate transaction.
- You want an agent focused on providing personalized service.
- You’re a first-time buyer or selling a home for the first time.
|Highest Rated||Positive Reviews||Phone Number|
|Bri Bieloh||109 reviews||(612) 619-2261|
|Derek Schoenecker||68 reviews||(612) 986-2166|
|Rob Andert||59 reviews||(612) 503-5938|
|Sam Foltz||50 reviews||(651) 371-8716|
|Susan Jacobsen||60 reviews||(612) 272-3111|
Highest-volume agents in Minneapolis, Minnesota
You should choose an agent with a high transaction volume if:
- Your property is an unusual one.
- You want a long performance history to evaluate.
- You need someone who knows the local market well.
|Most Transactions||Number of Transactions||Phone Number|
|Berg Larsen Group||1329 transactions||(612) 925-8411|
|Fritz Kroll||1168 transactions||(612) 445-2918|
|Ben Ganje||1143 transactions||(612) 223-6506|
|Matt Engen||567 transactions||(612) 276-6261|
|Travis Erickson||509 transactions||(612) 729-7130|
Top multi-lingual agents in Minneapolis, Minnesota
The agents listed below are fluent in languages other than just English. If finding someone to communicate in your native language will make you more comfortable with the real estate process, consider speaking to these agents and discussing your needs with them.
|Top Agents||Languages||Phone Number|
|Christopher Friend||English, French||(612) 424-4785|
|Jason Stockwell||English, Spanish||(612) 255-6389|
How we evaluated Minneapolis agents
|Agents Considered||Sales Analyzed||Factors Considered||Time Invested|
|140 agents||1,350 sales||10 factors||50 hours|
Real estate professionals must meet certain criteria to make the cut and be considered a top agent. The best real estate agents all have ample experience, receive regular five star reviews, and are consistent in getting results for the clients they represent. They also have a specific area of focus, such as buying or selling in a certain area or working with specific types of clients.
When choosing top agents, we focused on:
- Past experience: We looked at the number of transactions each agent has completed per year, as well as their total years in the business.
- Reviews: We counted how often agents are reviewed and how many of those reviews are positive.
- Results: We evaluated how each agent’s skills improve the transaction process for their clients.
- Specialization: We determined if the agent focused on a specific price range or area and whether they represent buyers, sellers, or investors.
Get Connected With Top Agents and Save Thousands
Clever Real Estate can negotiate with the top agents in your area so you can get amazing service and save thousands.