Looking for the best Orlando real estate agents? Past performance can be your guide – but you can’t choose your agent based on sales data alone.
Your goals and expectations determine which agent is the perfect fit for you.
We’ve researched and reviewed Orlando agents with strong customer service skills, solid track records, and insider knowledge of the local market to help guide your search. If you’re looking for a different city, take a look at ranking of the top real estate agents in Florida.
Find the best agents for:
How we evaluated real estate agents in Orlando
Each of the agents on this list first gets screened for performance in the top 5% of their market. This means sufficient experience, knowledge of the area, consistent reviews, and plenty of transactions for us to analyze.
The agents that make it past this step are then thoroughly reviewed, with an emphasis on past transactions. We seek to answer questions like:
- Does the agent consistently save buyers or sellers money?
- How accurately does the agent price a home?
- Where are the majority of recent transactions located?
- When is an agent most in their zone of success and specialization?
By comparing top agents to both the greater market and to each other, we can more easily find their weaknesses too. Our team of writers then takes this information and puts it into context, producing our ranking of the top real estate agents in Orlando.
Top Real Estate Agents for Sellers in Orlando
Because they list your home for sale, seller’s agents are also called listing agents. A listing agent arranges professional photography, sets a fair price, markets your home, shows it to potential buyers, and handles all the negotiations and paperwork throughout the process.
The agent you choose should have a solid record of selling in your neighborhood and price range. Responsiveness and communication are also key, so look for someone who you feel confident will keep you informed.
The listing agent best at:
- Negotiating: Heather Unger
- Selling quickly: Jason Asa
- Pricing homes under $200K: Regan Jackson
- Selling in West Orlando: Matt Davies
- Selling in Poinciana: Lorraine Valdes
- Selling around Lake Apopka: David Dorman
Not seeing the type of agent you’re looking for? Our friends at Clever can hand-pick the best agent for you!
Best at NegotiatingCONNECT
RECOMMENDED FOR: Sellers who want to get top dollar for their homes and need an agent with a proven track record of pricing and negotiating.
- Over 50 sales in 2020, testament to the consistency and efficiency of Heather and the Lemontree team.
- Before becoming a realtor, Heather was a licensed contractor and has years of experience as a flipper. She knows exactly what renovations are worth and her listings do a great job of marketing them to buyers.
- Heather focuses on a wide range of price points from $100K to $1M+ making her a good fit for most sellers in the Orlando area.
- Heather is very good at pricing, rarely needing to reduce the price of the homes she lists.
- Heather is a strong negotiator. Her clients rarely have to accept a discount of over $5K off the list price when selling their homes.
- Heather’s homes are on the market for the median time in the area or longer, so if you are looking to sell quickly, you may want a different agent.
Best at selling quicklyCONNECT
RECOMMENDED FOR: Owners of single family homes looking to sell quickly or for top dollar will appreciate the track record Jason and his team.
- Shifted focus to representing sellers after February 2020, but has a good mix of representing both sides of the transaction.
- Has experience helping clients stage their home to make it more attractive to potential buyers.
- Goes above and beyond for clients, especially with social restrictions in place, by recording walkthroughs and video chatting open houses.
- Jason’s team consistently excels at getting homes sold more quickly than the median time on market for the area.
- In the few circumstances when the home is on the market for longer, it is in excess of 50% more expensive than nearby properties.
- Jason’s team has received two negative reviews from buyers who didn’t believe they were treated fairly, which appears to be the exception compared to the 50+ positive Zillow reviews.
- Jason’s team focuses on properties under $500,000, with some exceptions, so a different agent will be better suited for selling a luxury property.
Best at pricing homes under $200KCONNECT
RECOMMENDED FOR: Sellers with homes worth under $200K looking for a specialist that knows how to market less than perfect homes.
- Had five active listings at the time of our evaluations, an indication that her properties sell quickly and that she has the time to give attention to each one.
- Works with sellers slightly more often than she works with buyers. Her reviews indicate that she leaves customers happy whether she’s helping them buy or sell a home.
- Part of the team at LemonTree Realty which has served the Orlando area for the last 10 years.
- Regan has sold 65 homes under $175,000, which more than doubled the next best agent we evaluated. This makes her an expert at this price point.
- Skilled at selling properties that aren’t move-in ready and does an excellent job marketing them.
- The properties she lists that don’t need renovations all have professional photography and more recently, virtual and 3D tours.
- Properties she lists stay on the market longer than the median for homes in the area, especially if they need some renovations. If you need a quick sale, you might want to consider a different agent.
Best at selling in West OrlandoCONNECT
RECOMMENDED FOR: Sellers looking for an agent with experience at multiple price points who is focused on West Orlando between College Park and Lake Apopka.
- 15 years of experience and sold 144 homes in the past two years.
- Several recent listings have sold for the asking price or higher, suggesting Matt is skilled at both pricing properties and negotiating aggressively on his clients behalf.
- Matt represents mostly sellers, with a few rentals and buyers mixed in. If you need to buy a home as well, you’ll likely work with someone on Matt’s team like Luis Montes.
- Matt is a West Orlando specialist. Just 6 of his 156 listings are outside the West Orlando area.
- He has experience and success selling single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments.
- Matt serves a wide range of price points from $110,000 to $1.7 million, making him a good fit for buyers and a great long-term real estate broker.
- Matt doesn’t utilize virtual staging for his properties and hasn’t always gotten professional photography done. While this is understandable with social distancing in place, it may be worth discussing.
Best at selling in PoincianaCONNECT
RECOMMENDED FOR: Sellers with homes under $200,000 or looking for a Spanish speaking agent.
- 19 years experience and 171 recently sold homes, an indication that Lorraine knows how to market homes effectively.
- Recent listings have sold for the asking price, suggesting Lorraine is skilled at pricing homes appropriately.
- Speaks Spanish fluently.
- Works almost exclusively in Poinciana so knows the region well.
- Recent transactions include single family homes, townhouses, land, and homes in 55+ developments so she’s experienced with multiple transaction types.
- Reviewers praised Lorraine’s availability, noting her responsiveness even on weekends and holidays.
- Lorraine isn’t active on Social Media and without a Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn page, her opportunities to market your property to her online network are limited.
- Lorraine has few listings above $350,000 so sellers of luxury homes may do better with another agent.
Best at pricing in areas surrounding Lake ApopkaCONNECT
RECOMMENDED FOR: Sellers with homes in and around the Lake Apopka region needing an agent that knows how to price properties
- 21 years of experience and 123 recently sold homes indicate that David has the skills necessary to assist with even complex transactions.
- Most of David’s recently sold homes were priced above $175,000 with some as high as $1.5 million.
- Active on YouTube and skilled at video marketing.
- 95% of his listings are around Lake Apopka and the surrounding area so he knows the local market in this part of Orlando very well.
- Several recent listings in the luxury market have sold for asking price, suggesting David is skilled at pricing properties.
- David has received a 4.9 rating over 245 reviews, suggesting he provides consistent quality service.
- David does not include virtual tours in most listings and some could have used more staging and more professional photography in order to look their best.
- Many of David’s listings were on the market for around the median length of time for area listings so he’s not the right agent if you need a quick sale.
Top Real Estate Agents for Buyers in Orlando
A buyer’s agent helps you find the perfect property. The right agent for you doesn’t just have experience handling the home buying process — they’ll also be responsive to your needs and familiar with your preferred location.
Make sure the agent you choose has helped many buyers in a similar situation to yours and is prepared to provide the level of customer support you’re comfortable with.
The buyers agent best at:
- Finding homes under $500K: Alec Anderson
- Helping first-time buyers: Randy Adams
- Finding a home in downtown Orlando: duo Lisa Morgan & Jennifer Piper
- Negotiating: Kyle Madorin
- Finding homes in Southern Orlando: Richard Aybar
- Helping first-time buyers on a budget: Dustin Thibeault
Not seeing the type of agent you’re looking for? Our friends at Clever can hand-pick the best agent for you.
Best at finding homes under $500KCONNECT
RECOMMENDED FOR: Buyers who need a tough negotiator working on their behalf to help them get their home at a fair price.
- 4 years of experience and 211 past transactions have given Alec the experience to handle even complex situations.
- Primarily a buyer’s agent, representing buyers in 80% of his transactions and currently selling just one property.
- Experience helping buyers secure financing.
- Reviewers have praised not just his knowledge and availability, but also his patience and his willingness to provide guidance at each step of the transaction.
- Alec has consistently helped buyers to purchase properties for at least $5,000 below the asking price, suggesting he’s skilled at negotiations.
- Most of Alec’s past transactions have involved homes under $500,000 so he’s not the right agent if you’re in the market for a luxury property.
Best at helping first-time buyersCONNECT
RECOMMENDED FOR: Buyers who need help negotiating a fair price on a single family home or townhouse in Central Orlando
- Regularly publishes a newsletter with tips for buyers such as advice for how to find your perfect retirement home.
- Has completed ½ the number of transactions as other top agents in recent months, so may have more time to provide personalized attention.
- An air force veteran.
- Past reviews have praised Randy’s skill in helping first time buyers, as well as assisting clients with very specific needs in finding their perfect home.
- Randy has helped buyers to purchase properties for under asking price in several recent transactions, suggesting he’s a skilled negotiator even in a seller’s market.
- Most of Randy’s transactions have been homes under $500,000 so he may not be the right fit for those looking for a luxury home.
- Randy rarely represents sellers so you may prefer a different agent if you want someone who can help you to both sell your current property and buy your next one.
Lisa Morgan & Jennifer Piper
Best at finding a home in downtown OrlandoCONNECT
RECOMMENDED FOR: Buyers who are looking for a home, condo, or townhouse in the heart of Orlando, regardless of their price range.
- Lisa and Jennifer work as a duo so there are two agents with complementary skills available to guide your transaction.
- 18 years of experience and 236 past sales ensure Lisa and Jennifer are able to guide you through even complex transactions.
- Focus mostly on buyers interested in the downtown or central Orlando area (based on recent transactions).
- Familiar with transactions involving homes priced between $200,000 and $1.6 million so can help if you’re selling a lower priced home to upgrade to a luxury property.
- Reviewers praised their skills at helping with both the buying and selling process, indicating Jennifer and Lisa kept them updated at every step of the process.
- Frequent price decreases on some listed properties suggest they may not be as skilled as some agents at pricing your home correctly.
Best at negotiatingCONNECT
RECOMMENDED FOR: Buyers who need a tough negotiator working on their behalf
- 7 years of experience and 231 past sales indicate Kyle has the skills to help with complex transactions.
- His team includes professional stagers and certified marketing specialists as well as accredited buyer’s representatives so Kyle can help with both selling your current home and purchasing your new one.
- Has just 4 active listings currently, so has the time to provide personalized attention.
- Past transactions for both buyers and sellers show Kyle is a skilled negotiator who consistently helps buyers save $10,000 or more while sellers rarely drop their price (and some properties recently have sold above asking price).
- Kyle is comfortable across all price points, with recent transactions ranging from under $100,000 to over $1 million.
- Reviewers praise Kyle’s skill at taking amazing photographs (some include drone footage) producing high-quality video tours, and helping them find their perfect new home.
- One older review indicated that Kyle was only interested in a quick sale and failed to explain key points regarding the property; however, Kyle indicated he didn’t remember the client and the review was at odds with the 82 five star ratings Kyle has received.
Best at finding homes in Southern OrlandoCONNECT
RECOMMENDED FOR: Buyers looking for homes in one of the Southern Orlando suburbs like Kissimmee, Saint Cloud, or Celebration.
- Represented buyers in 41 sales in 2020, a significant amount of experience.
- Speaks Spanish
- Price range: $200K-750K
- Richard exclusively works with buyers, which means his time and attention are focused on his clients’ needs and priorities, not listing and marketing homes.
- Based on reviews from previous buyers, Richard is exceptionally passionate about helping families find the best house for their lives.
- Richard is a strong negotiator for his buyers, earning them discounts off the listing price consistently.
- While Richard has worked with first-time home buyers, most of his clients have a price range that’s higher than first-time buyers’ budgets.
Best at helping first-time buyers on a budgetCONNECT
RECOMMENDED FOR: First-time buyers who need an agent familiar with the best places to find an affordable home in a great neighborhood.
- Received 26 5-star reviews on Zillow
- Past reviews show his detailed explanations and patience are just what first-time buyers need to make the purchasing process simple.
- Dustin’s price range is $100K-280K, which is perfect for first time buyers that are on a tight budget.
- Dustin works with a mortgage lender and can help first-time buyers get approved for financing.
- When Dustin does represent buyers with a higher budget, he doesn’t always get them the best deal. Most of his buyers end up paying very close to the list price for homes over $300K.
Top Real Estate Agents for Investors in Orlando
Agents that represent real estate investors, look at the real estate market a little differently. They are more focused on the income and potential appreciation of property than agents that represent buyers and sellers. The best investors agents have a deep understanding of markets, experience across property types, and lots of experience.
The investors agent best at:
- Helping seasoned investors: Robert Anarumo
- Helping first time investors: Justin Dalrymple
Best at helping seasoned investorsCONNECT
RECOMMENDED FOR: Seasoned investors looking to get into the Orlando market.
- Short Sale and REO-Bank Owned Certified
- Personally bought or sold 65 investment properties
- Received over 100 5-star reviews on Zillow
- He’s been a Fortune 500 CEO and manages a significant real estate portfolio with his wife.
- Robert has experience and resources for international investors so that they can find great, profitable properties.
- Robert also specializes in helping foreign nationals invest in second homes or vacation homes in Florida.
- Most of Robert’s recent transactions have been single-family homes. Investors looking for apartments or condos as investment opportunities, might prefer another agent.
Best at helping first-time investorsCONNECT
RECOMMENDED FOR: Investors in single family homes, condos and townhouses who need help getting started.
- 15 years of experience and 520 past sales ensure Justin knows the ins-and-outs of the process.
- Consistently high reviews, including from both first time and seasoned buyers who tout Justin’s availability and knowledge of Orlando neighborhoods.
- Represents buyers purchasing single family homes, condos, and townhouses.
- Consistently helps buyers to negotiate price reductions of $5,000 or more even in a seller’s market.
- Works with investors so knows the local Orlando market extremely well.
- Represented buyers in 80% of recent transactions and has no active listings, so Justin is not the right agent if you’re also looking for someone to help you sell your home.
Not seeing the type of agent you’re looking for? Our friends at Clever can hand-pick the best agent for you.