|Top agents by specialty:|
Buying | Selling | Upsizing | Investing
|Top agents based on: |
Experience | Customer Ratings | Transaction Volume | Languages
Worcester is the second-largest city in all of New England. This Massachusetts city has been steadily making efforts to redevelop and revitalize areas of the city. There’s a lot of potential for growth, which current and prospective residents look forward to. If you’re looking to get in on the action, a top real estate agent in the area can help you realize and achieve your buying goals.
Top buyer’s agents in Worcester, Massachusetts
When selecting the top agents for buying, we consider:
- Knowledge of the local real estate market
- Track record of negotiating a good price
- Patience and commitment to helping you find the perfect property
|Rank||Top Buyer's Agents||Phone Number|
|1||Rosa Wyse||(508) 934-7324|
|2||Paul O'Rourke||(774) 567-2161|
|3||Karen Russo||(508) 315-6409|
|4||Joseph Abramoff||(508) 667-8254|
|5||Dave Stead||(508) 342-5213|
Top seller’s agents in Worcester, Massachusetts
When selecting the top agents for selling, we consider:
- Marketing talent and pricing accuracy
- Track record of selling properties for top dollar
- Helpfulness in facilitating the sale of your property and getting it to closing
|Rank||Top Seller's Agents||Phone Number|
|1||Dave Stead||(508) 342-5213|
|2||Lee Joseph||(508) 847-6017|
|3||Kelly and Joe Provost||(508) 320-3279|
|4||Karen Russo||(508) 315-6409|
|5||Daniel DiRoberto||(508) 579-8983|
Top agents in Worcester, Massachusetts for upsizing
When selecting the top agents to buy and sell a home, we consider:
- Track record of juggling multiple transactions
- Experience representing both buyers and sellers
- Familiarity with properties in your price range
|Rank||Top Agents for Upsizing||Phone Number|
|1||Angela Rogers||(508) 397-9057|
|2||Rosa Wyse||(508) 934-7324|
|3||Tom Rheault||(508) 452-5499|
|4||Paul O'Rourke||(774) 567-2161|
|5||Real Living Barbera Associates||(508) 509-8867|
Top investor agents in Worcester, Massachusetts
When selecting the top agents for investing, we consider:
- Track record of working with real estate investors
- Ability to help you find opportunities in the local market
- Industry connections and willingness to help you build a team of professionals
|Rank||Top Agents for Investing||Phone Number|
|1||Daniel DiRoberto||(508) 579-8983|
|2||Andrea Castinetti||(508) 277-0063|
|3||The Robles Team||(508) 688-9073|
|4||Steve Minor||(774) 535-1225|
|5||Rosa Wyse||(508) 934-7324|
Most experienced agents in Worcester, Massachusetts
You should choose one of the most experienced real estate agents if:
- Your transaction is likely to be complex.
- It involves the purchase or sale of multiple properties.
- You expect to need services from multiple professionals such as contractors.
|Most Experienced||Experience||Phone Number|
|Lee Joseph||35 years||(508) 847-6017|
|Tom Rheault||24 years||(508) 452-5499|
|Real Living Barbera Associates||19 years||(508) 509-8867|
|Genevieve Botelho||18 years||(508) 954-6444|
|Elisha Lynch||16 years||(508) 560-5061|
Best reviewed agents in Worcester, Massachusetts
You should choose one of the best reviewed agents if:
- You expect to need a lot of help with your real estate transaction.
- You want an agent focused on providing personalized service.
- You’re a first-time buyer or selling a home for the first time.
|Most Active||Recent Sales||Phone Number|
|Paul Latino||98 reviews||(774) 437-2200|
|Deke Mardirossian||37 reviews||(617) 379-1419|
|Christine Najem||29 reviews||(508) 864-1536|
|Rosa Wyse||145 reviews||(508) 934-7324|
|Paul O'Rourke||106 reviews||(774) 567-2161|
Highest-volume agents in Worcester, Massachusetts
You should choose an agent with a high transaction volume if:
- Your property is an unusual one.
- You want a long performance history to evaluate.
- You need someone who knows the local market well.
|Most Transactions||Number of Transactions||Phone Number|
|Dave Stead||860 transactions||(508) 342-5213|
|Karen Russo||483 transactions||(508) 315-6409|
|Real Living Barbera Associates||353 transactions||(508) 509-8867|
|Kelly and Joe Provost||327 transactions||(508) 320-3279|
|Daniel DiRoberto||265 transactions||(508) 579-8983|
Top multi-lingual agents in Worcester, Massachusetts
The agents listed below are fluent in languages other than just English. If finding someone to communicate in your native language will make you more comfortable with the real estate process, consider speaking to these agents and discussing your needs with them.
|Top Agents||Languages||Phone Number|
|The Robles Team||English, Spanish||(508) 688-9073|
|Christine Najem||English, Spanish, Hindi, Arabic, Vietnamese, Portuguese||(508) 864-1536|
How we evaluated Worcester agents
|Agents Considered||Sales Analyzed||Factors Considered||Time Invested|
|70 agents||720 sales||10 factors||30 hours|
Real estate professionals must meet certain criteria to make the cut and be considered a top agent. The best real estate agents all have ample experience, receive regular five star reviews, and are consistent in getting results for the clients they represent. They also have a specific area of focus, such as buying or selling in a certain area or working with specific types of clients.
When choosing top agents, we focused on:
- Past experience: We looked at the number of transactions each agent has completed per year, as well as their total years in the business.
- Reviews: We counted how often agents are reviewed and how many of those reviews are positive.
- Results: We evaluated how each agent’s skills improve the transaction process for their clients.
- Specialization: We determined if the agent focused on a specific price range or area and whether they represent buyers, sellers, or investors.
Get Connected With Top Agents and Save Thousands
Clever Real Estate can negotiate with the top agents in your area so you can get amazing service and save thousands.