Susan Aviles is the Broker-in-Charge at Reside Real Estate, based in Charleston, NC.
With over 41 years of corporate executive and real estate experience, Susan knows how to strategically negotiate the best price for you in today’s competitive market. Susan believes that one of the best indicators of a person’s future performance is one’s past performance. She’s produced proven, consistent results ($27 Million + annual sales).
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
- Accredited Luxury Home Specialist (ALHS)
- Certified Investor Agent Specialist (CIAS)
- Loss Mitigation Certified (LMC)
- Skilled Negotiator
- BS in Accounting with a minor in Sales & Marketing | Auburn University and The American University
Susan Aviles's Articles
Average Realtor Fees in South Carolina | Updated for 2023
In South Carolina, the average cost of realtor commission is 5.83% of your home's sale price. Read on to learn more, including ways to save on realtor fees.